IG Börse Dresden e.V. (11/2010 – 11/2013):
The „Interessengemeinschaft Börse Dresden e.V.“ is an association for the strengthening of the stock exchange culture in Dresden and surroundings.
Member of the Advisory Board (12/2012 – 11/2013):
- Advising the current Board of Directors concerning the management of the association
- Networking and maintaining contacts with German organisations (BVH e.V.; Volkshochschule Dresden e.V. etc.)
Vice Chairwoman (11/2010 – 11/2012):
- Management of the association and representation
- Organization of major events, lectures, presentations and trading days
- Full marketing (social media marketing, inbound marketing, classic marketing)
- Originate own course “Börsenführerschein” for the Dresden University of Technology and Volkshochschule e.V.
- Taking part in trading competitions at a European level
- Maintenance of webpage and facebook account
- Graphic design of: exhibition wall, holding devices, flyer, posters, webpage, logo
I was a member of the consulting department of the umbrella association of all German booksellers associations, the „Bundesverband der Börsenvereine an deutschen Hochschulen e.V. (BVH)“.
- Support for setting up of an association in Germany
- Management support of member associations
- Organization of meetings and conference calls